Who doesn’t love a Spanish Feast? With these ‘Easy to use’ Enamel coated Paella Pans, your next get together with family and friends will be a hit!
Traditional paella is cooked in a Carbon Steel Pan; however the upkeep on these requires some work, by using an enamel coated pan you get all the flavour of the traditional pan without the extra cleaning up! Being that paella is loaded up with Rice, Meat and Vegetables a pan this size will feed approx. 7 people but if you have some real paella lovers in the family… just upgrade to the 40cm it will give you the extra capacity you may need.
Don’t forget to look at our ‘key’ ingredients for successful Paella – we have the Spanish Smoked Paprika and Bomba rice, these 2 extra ingredients will give you a much more authentic taste. Happy Cooking!
- Made of Enamel - see care instructions before first use.
- Made in Spain
- Enamel coated for ease of use
- Great Conductor of Heat
- Oven safe
- Suitable for gas & electric stove tops, and BBQ’s
- Suitable for 7 people
- NOT non -stick – oil is required for these pans
- NOT suitable for the dishwasher or microwave