Part time Assistant Store Manager - Karrinyup APPLY NOW
We are looking for a driven and passionate retail leader who is all about entertaining and lifestyle. We currently have an amazing opportunity within our established Karrinyup store for an Assistant Store Manager.
Wheel&Barrow Homewares is a unique Australian owned homewares retailer, offering a dynamic and exclusive range of products for the home, with exceptional presentation and customer service.
The Assistant Store Managers we are looking for will:
· Have experience in a Retail environment – Supervisory experience will be highly regarded
· Have an understanding of the retail market
· Have the ability to maximise sales and meet KPIs
· Be passionate about growing and motivating our people to create a fun and cohesive working environment
· Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
· Have excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
· Have outstanding communication skills to lead team objectives and provide exceptional customer service
This position may include late night trading, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
If you are looking for a rewarding role, working alongside a cohesive team of passionate and dedicated people, then we encourage you to apply now. W
· A dynamic and fresh working environment
· Flexible working hours to create the ideal work life balance
· Fantastic employee discounts on our exceptional product range
· A competitive salary
To apply and further information:
Please complete the below Application Form, attaching your Resume and covering letter by 1/7/20222022-07-01|||WA|||Assistant Store Manager||||||dOIEtXN~cmxRxSHC|||PART_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false