Store Manager - Chadstone APPLY NOW
We are looking for driven and passionate retail leaders who are all about entertaining and lifestyle. We currently have an amazing opportunity within our established Westfield Chadstone.
Wheel&Barrow Homewares is a unique Australian owned homewares retailer, offering a dynamic and exclusive range of products for the home, with exceptional presentation and customer service.
The Store Managers we are looking for will:
· Have experience in Retail Store Management or Assistant Management
· Have an in depth understanding of the retail market
· Have the ability to maximise sales and meet KPIs
· Be passionate about growing and motivating our people to create a fun and cohesive working environment
· Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
· Have excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
· Have outstanding communication skills to lead team objectives and provide exceptional customer service
These positions may include late night trading, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
If you are looking for a rewarding role, working alongside a cohesive team of passionate and dedicated people, then we encourage you to apply now. We offer:
· A dynamic and fresh working environment
· Flexible working hours to create the ideal work life balance
· Fantastic employee discounts on our exceptional product range
· A competitive salary
To apply and further information:
Please complete the below Application Form, attaching your Resume and covering letter by Sunday 3 July 2022.2022-07-03|||VIC|||Store Manager ||||||wAHbI1_st.FIjmBf|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false