Setting Up Your Machine
1. Before first use, wipe machine and working area with a damp cloth.
2. Use the clamp to fix the pasta machine to the the bench and insert crank ready for use.
3. Pull out the thickness control dial and turn it to Position 7. This will open the two rollers,
now youre ready to start rolling pasta!
While the machine is set to position 7, turn the crank handle, and pass a small piece of dough through the machine, repeat this process 5-6 times, folding the dough over each time and adding flour if necessary. Once the dough has reached an even thickness, set dial to Position 6 and pass it through the rollers once. Do the same for Position 5 and so on, until the pasta dough has reached your desired thickness.
1. If the rollers will not cut your pasta cleanly try adding flour as the dough maybe too soft.
2. If the dough is too dry, or is not caught by the cutting rollers, add a little water before passing it through the smooth rollers several times.
3. Use a few drops of vegetable oil to lubricate the ends of the cutting rollers.
4. Never rinse your pasta machine under running water or put into the dishwasher. Use a pastry brush to brush clean.
Check out our exclusive recipes on our website.