Wheel&Barrow “Win 1 of 10 Wheel&Barrow Gift Cards” Promotion
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter Details:
To enter consumers must complete the online Wheel&Barrow survey during the Promotional Period. Participants’ email addresses will be collected on completion of the survey to form part of the draw. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Multiple entries are not permitted. Prize is one of 10 x Wheel&Barrow $50 Gift cards - Total value $500. Prize is redeemable online.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and older. The Promoter, the Participating Outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion and each of their employees, immediate family members and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter.
- The winners will be randomly drawn by Wheel&Barrow on [20th August 2022] The winner will be contacted by email within 5 days of the draw date..
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion begins at 9.00am AEST on 19th of July 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 20th August 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- There is a total of 10 prizes to be won, valued at $50 each. Promotional prize pool total is $500.
- The prize values are the recommended retail values as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- If the prize/s are not claimed within 3 months of the winners being notified by email, a new winner will be drawn by the Promoter in the same manner as the original prize draw, and the new winner will be notified within 5 days of the secondary draw. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw referred to herein, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, consented to and complied with, and will be bound by, these Conditions of Entry. You further agree that the decisions of Promoter will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted at law, you release and discharge the Promoter and its directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or the prizes.
- The prize cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
- Promotional materials will be regarded as void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect entrant details. Incomplete, ineligible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging.
- The Promoter and Participating outlet collect entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that all entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Promoter’s Privacy Notice found atwww.wheelandbarrow.com.au. In addition, entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter is Amak Pty Ltd trading as Wheel&Barrow ABN 30 428 833 038, of 162 Cross Key Road, Salisbury South, South Australia, 5106.