- Gifts Under $25
- Gifts Under $50
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Silver Sparkle
- Back to Basics
- Provincial Home
- Spring Cleaning
- Clearance Items
- Spring Celebrations
- Cherry Christmas
- Gold Glamour
- Jungle Groove
- Coastal Wave
- Bar Chic
- Eco Chic
- Wine Tasting
- Moroccan Romance
- Island Chic
- Sun Soaked Cheeky Tiki
- Summer Celebration
- Latin Flavours
- Sustainable Reuseable Products
- Stoneware Back in Stock
- Coffee & Tea
- Dinnerware Sets
Terms and conditions
The following sets out our terms and conditions regarding:
The terms and conditions apply to all users of this website and to all purchasers of goods (“you”) from Wheel&Barrow (“we” or “us”). By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This website is our copyright property.
You may view this site and electronically copy or print hard copies or parts of this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute, reproduce, display, publish or otherwise commercialise any part of this site without our written permission.
This website contains registered and other trade marks belonging to Wheel&Barrow.
Except with our prior written approval, we do not authorise the grant of any licence or right to use those trade marks.
While using our website, you agree not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any transaction being conducted on the website or to gain unauthorised access to any part of the website.
We not responsible to you or anybody else for any loss incurred in relation to your use of this website. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
We make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation of this site or any information, goods or services offered on this site, except to the extent that such obligation cannot be excluded at law.
We do not warrant that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or free from defects and viruses or that the information provided will be current. We are not liable to you or anyone else if your computer system is in any way damaged or affected by your use of this website.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use or reliance on this website whether or not caused by a negligent act or omission.
This site may contain links to third party websites for your convenience only and do not indicate an endorsement by Wheel&Barrow of those sites or the products/services offered on those sites.
We take no responsibility for the content or use of those sites and you enter linked sites at your own risk.
To protect your personal information, we use the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL). If your browser does not support SSL, or if you are connecting to the Internet from behind a firewall, pages may not display correctly. If that is the case, please note that you may not be able to use this website.
The Wheel&Barrow website uses international grade SSL encryption to protect the page you've requested and any information you send against interception by a third party. Information regarding the SSL certificate can be found at: http://www.geotrust.com.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card details), we encrypt that information using SSL technology and we have no ability to view those details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore we are not able to guarantee its absolute security.
B. Supply of Goods
On-line secure ordering
Wheel&Barrow offer a secure and easy means of ordering on-line. Simply click on the “Add to Cart” button to select a product and then you can add and remove products as you like. To complete your order, simply select the “Checkout” button and follow the steps. You will require your postage and credit card payment details to complete the order.
We use the latest in SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your personal and order details are encrypted so that the information cannot be read when in transit.
Alternatively you may elect to email us at email@example.com with your order request or other enquiries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars including GST.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Bankcard through our secure on-line payment system.
We endeavour to have all our products in stock. Should you place an order for an item that is regrettably out of stock or discontinued, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Whilst most products displayed on this website are available at Wheel&Barrow stores, they may not necessarily be available at all our stores. Please ask our store staff if you are looking for a particular product and they will endeavour to locate it for you.
All purchases in Australia from our online catalogue, will be charged as follows:
- Wheel&Barrow will cover the standard shipping cost of all orders over the value of $69*
- Orders under the value of $69 will incur a flat rate of $9.95
- Some items may incur a specific shipping charge due to the excessive weight, size or fragility of the item. This will be clearly marked on the product page & shopping cart.
We reserve the right to select and/or vary our freight carrier and freight charges. Our freight and handling fees do not include insurance and we will not be held responsible for any damage, destruction or loss of goods after departure from our premises.
If you are ordering from regional areas of Australia, final freight fees will need to be calculated and confirmation sent to you for payment prior to shipping. We currently do not ship to the Northern Territory or Tasmania due to excessive costs in shipping. We also reserve the right not to send to PO boxes and Parcel lockers.
*Not for corporate orders, Wheel&Barrow reserves the right to refuse delivery, in this case the customer will be contacted and options discussed.
Timing of delivery
Online orders should be received within three to seven business days.
We will endeavour to deliver goods to you on the agreed delivery dates but we will not be liable for late delivery. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel the purchase. Delivery is deemed to occur when goods are delivered to your nominated delivery point.
Person to be at delivery point
If it is not possible to have a person at the nominated address to receive the goods, you must nominate a place where the goods can be left. Any items left at this location are your own responsibility, and will not be replaced if damaged or stolen.
We may need to provide your name and contact number (or your nominated representative) to the delivery company so they can arrange delivery. You consent to us providing that information.
Delivery point information
You agree to provide all relevant details regarding access to the delivery point such as whether there are stairs, elevators, steep driveway and you acknowledge that we will not be held responsible if those details are incomplete or inaccurate.
We take great care to ensure that our pricing is accurate and current. We reserve the right to alter and update our pricing and delivery charges at anytime.
Prices on this website and in-store may differ. Prices shown on the website apply to goods purchased on-line only.
If we need to order an item in for you, the price shown may no longer be current as new stock shipments may have different prices. We will inform you of the new price and seek your instructions before proceeding.
We have carefully selected our products for sale, however if you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the purchased item in an unused condition and in original packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will provide a full product refund (delivery costs excluded). Please include your receipt as proof of purchase and your return address so that we can process the return promptly. *Excludes Sale Items & layby, except when faulty. After the 14 days a credit note will be issued.
Alternatively you may elect to exchange your product for another of the same value. We reserve the right to charge return freight for any replacement product.
In the event you have purchased an item that has a major problem you may return the purchased item, with proof of purchase and we will offer you a full refund or exchange, at your choice. Alternatively you can keep the product and we will compensate you for a reduction in value of the item due to the major problem. We regard a major problem to be a product that:
- is sold with a not insignificant defect;
- that does not do what you asked for or what we said it could do; or
- is significantly different to a sample/description.
In the event you have purchased a product with a minor problem, we will repair it within a reasonable period of time and if we are not able to, we will offer you a refund or exchange, at your choice. Again, we ask that you provide proof of purchase.
Any goods offered for sale on this website are only sold at the time we process and dispatch the order and not at the time of providing a conformation of receipt of the order. If there are any difficulties with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
All products remain the property of Wheel&Barrow until they are paid for in full. We are not required to deliver to you until full payment is received.
We do not have any liability to you arising from the supply of products except that we shall provide you with a refund or replace products if there are any defects. All other warranties and representations are excluded to the extent permitted at law.
Our liability for any claim related to the supply of goods by us is limited to the cost paid by you for the purchase of those goods except where otherwise provided at law. To the extent permitted by law, you release us from all other liabilities whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage, expense of any kind arising directly or indirectly out of the supply of the goods.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
Gift Cards can be purchased online or in store with a required minimum limit of $25 and a permitted maximum of $500.
Gift Cards will be valid for use within a 12 month period from the date of issue (or such longer period as stated on the card). The expiry date will be recorded on the back of the card. It is your responsibility to use the credit on the card within that period. On expiry the Gift Card will automatically become invalid and any unused residual value will not be refunded or credited.
Gift Cards can be redeemed online or in store. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase a new Gift Card. Once the credit on a Gift Card has been spent, the Gift Card becomes invalid and cannot be re-loaded with additional credit.
Goods that have been purchased in whole or in part with a Gift Card may be returned, exchanged or replaced subject to these Terms and Conditions - although we reserve the right to issue a Gift Card to replace the redeemed Gift Card instead of other tender or cash.
You are responsible for the care and control of your Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. The person in possession of the Gift Card will be regarded as the rightful owner.
- By applying to join the Wheel&Barrow Membership Rewards (W&B Membership) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time (Terms) and are subject to any other conditions imposed by Wheel&Barrow from time to time. The latest Terms supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions in connection with the W&B Membership and a copy of the current Terms may be viewed at www.wheelandbarrow.com.au
- Applicants can apply at no cost to join the W&B Membership by signing up in any Wheel&Barrow store or online at www.wheelandbarrow.com.au, and Wheel&Barrow may, in its absolute discretion, accept or refuse any application.
- Member benefits are determined and communicated by Wheel&Barrow as it so choses from time to time and may include discounts, invitations to events, entry into promotions, advance notice of upcoming promotions, exclusive member offers and are always offered subject to availability.
- Members will be eligible for benefits by simply joining the W&B Membership with no need to earn or accrue points.
- Benefits are non-negotiable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and may not be used in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise specified by Wheel&Barrow.
- Benefits are valid until cancelled by Wheel&Barrow (in its absolute discretion) or until the member notifies Wheel&Barrow that they wish to cancel their membership. A member can cancel their membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheel&Barrow may, in its absolute discretion, at any time, and without notice or reason, modify these terms, cancel or suspend any membership or the W&B Membership programme generally.
- Wheel&Barrow shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable or unable to be delivered/offered for any reason including as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, computer hardware or software errors. Each member releases Wheel&Barrow from any loss, expense, claim or other liability a party may incur in respect of the W&B Membership.
- Members indemnify Wheel&Barrow for and against any loss, expense, claim or other liability suffered or incurred by Wheel&Barrow arising from or in connection with a breach of these Terms by a member.
- Members agree to receive promotional material from Wheel&Barrow and associated entities.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks. In some cases, Afterpay may require you to make a payment at the time of purchase.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding Hardship.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase or the Third Party Supplier who supplies the Third Party Goods available through our Website.
- For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms