Passionfruit Chilli Margarita
- 1 tbsp Dried Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 45ml Tequila
- 75 ml passionfruit margarita cocktail mix
For the glass:
- Place lime juice onto small plate
- In a second small plate, place salt and dried chilli flakes, then mix them together.
- Using a coupe or margarita glass, hold the glass by its stem, carefully tip it toward the juice plate at about a 45-degree angle. Dip the glass into the juice, rotating the glass through the juice so that only the outer edge of the rim becomes moist.
- Repeat this process with the glass in the second plate, coating the outer lip of the glass in the salt/chilli mix.
For the cocktail:
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, tequila, and passionfruit cocktail mix. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass.