Salmon and vegetable bake
4 skinless salmon fillets
3 - 4 medium potatoes
Shallots (1 piece)
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt (1 Tsp)
Pepper (0.5 Tsp)
100g Feta Cheese
1 Lemon to serve
Dill to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Wash the broccoli and cauliflower well, separate the broccoli and cauliflower into florets. Chop potatoes into small quarters. Peel and mince the shallots.
- Add potatoes to your prepared baking dish, lightly season and spray with oil and bake for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of oil over a medium-low heat. Fry the shallots for 3 minutes. Add the Dijon mustard and set aside.
- Add the shallot mixture, broccoli and cauliflower to the baking dish with potatoes. Toss. Add portioned salmon over the top of the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle generously with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add crumbled feta cheese and chopped chilli to top. Bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through but juicy. Finish with a generous squeeze of lemon juice, dill, extra chilli (to taste) and sliced lemon. Serve immediately.